The bigger, the better. The more, the merrier. Two phrases that might come to mind when looking at the earrings that came storming down the catwalks this Autumn Winter.
Just in time for party season, a strong earring game can really create a winning look. From designs that curve around the ear and oversized hoops, to shoulder-scraping crystals and ‘punkesque’ heavy metal stacks the takeaway was clear: when it comes to earrings, go big or go home.
1. Turn your hoops upside down with Panconesi
2. Reach new lengths with Prabal Gurung’s stunning strings of pearls
3. Take note from McQueen and line your ears with cuffs and hoops
4. Turn the classic hoop into an abstract work of art with Gaelle Khouri Jewellery
5. Crystals were big news this year – make a real statement with Bauble Bar
6. Stella McCartney used simple stationary to create bold pieces
7. Keep your crystal game strong this party season with Kenneth Jay Lane and his shoulder scrapers
Latest and unique earrings design. Thanks for sharing with us.