The trend for personalisation hit an all-time high this year when Meghan Markle stepped out at Wimbledon wearing a golden ‘A’ necklace for her newborn son, Archie. Advancements in technology and digital has led to consumer expectations and, in turn, the demand for personalised experiences and interactions rising. So why would this demand stop at the jewellery we choose?
Whether it be chunky, bamboo-effect alphabet charms, dainty ‘Carrie Bradshaw-esque’ necklaces, diamond-studded or engraved… there are many ways to accessorise alphabetically and enjoy the monogramming fun.
1. Step up your alphabet game with Gecko Jewellery 9ct Gold inital charms
2. Mateo New York’s initial collection comes diamond-encrusted
3. Ear candy at it’s best with Ro Copenhagen’s 18ct. gold initial studs
4. Make like Carrie Bradshaw with Jewlr’s one-of-a-kind name necklace
5. Hockley Mint’s personalised necklaces come in a choice of metals as well as the option to add their signature diamond accent.
6. Charming wrist-wear from Monica Vinader
7. Spell it out with Annoushka Jewellery’s collection as seen on Jess Glynne
8. Make it personal by engraving Ro Copenhagen’s signet rings with your initials or maybe even a meaningful motif.