Long-term IJL exhibitor Henig Diamonds is well-known for being one of Europe’s leading diamond suppliers.
Henig Diamonds has been operating in the UK for more than 30-years and today you can find the company in London’s Hatton Garden. For over a decade the company has been partnered with Trau Bros globally recognised ‘DTC’ sightholders, with localities in both Namibia and the United States operating in conjunction with the supplier of choice scheme. This means it can consistently realise the expectations and requirements of its customers.
The business has also developed a reputation for innovation, exemplified by its interactive online inventory that supports B2B commerce in today’s evolving digital marketplace.
At this year’s IJL, the company will unveils its latest venture – Eternally Diamonds – a complete fine jewellery brand destined to capture attention.
To give you a taste of what to expect from this exciting new brand, here are some sneak peak facts ahead of its official IJL launch…
- Eternally Diamonds is a new brand of classic diamond jewellery with a fashionable touch. It is created using traditional Italian craftsmanship and expertise.
- Pieces range from timeless classics to more playful collections to suit a broad range of customers.
- The brand will launch with 12 different collections, as well as classics such as solitaires, studs and tennis bracelets in a range of diamond sizes.
- Each piece is created in 18k gold and VS+ diamonds.
- The brand centres on a midnight blue and silver colour scheme ensuring it will beautifully complement the décor of high-end retailers.
- Eternally Diamonds is a complete brand with its own packaging and marketing materials, such as display boxes, bags, catalogues and a website that will direct customers to dealers in their area.